Personal information protection policies
We collect and utilize personally identifiable information (such as name, address, telephone number, and E-mail address) from customers and other interested parties (hereinafter referred to as "customer") as the efficient operation of our business depends on such information. We regard the protection of customers' personally identifiable information (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") as a primary responsibility and handle personal information in strict accordance with the following policies.
- We shall observe the Personal Information Protection Law and other relevant laws and regulations, and comply with customary practice of fair and appropriate handling of personal information. We will also continue to improve handling procedures.
- We shall clarify the regulations for handling of personal information, and thoroughly familiarize our staff with such regulations. We shall also urge our business partners to handle personal information properly.
- Upon the collection of personal information, the purpose of use shall be specified and notified/announced, and the collected information shall be handled accordingly.
- Appropriate security management measures shall be taken to protect such information from leakage, loss, falsification, etc.
- Requests for disclosure, correction, or termination of use of personal information by the customer himself/herself shall be accepted through the designated contact desk and handled properly.
Inquiry procedures and contacts
Please visit or contact the following by mail or phone. After verification of identity (relevant person or agency), we will respond by sending out the appropriate documentation or by other appropriate means. Please use the designated inquiry form. (Office hours: weekdays 9:00am - 5:00pm)
(Dept in charge) General affairs and personnel dept., General affairs group
Mailing address:Across Shinkawa Bldg., 1-8-8 Shinkawa, Chuo-ku,Tokyo 104-0033, Japan
Phone number: +81-3-5540-5861