Performance chemicals group
Fatty acid amide products
Crosslinking monomer products
Environment-responsive UV Curable Coating Materials
Synthetic Silica powder
Environmentally-Friendly products for the coating industry
4-Hydroxybutyl Acrylate Glycidylether (4HBAGE)
4HBAGE, with a glycidylether group at the end of a longer alkyl chain, gives excellent scratch resistance due to its high crosslinking ratio and unique flexibility.(compared to GMA)
- 4HBAGE has a glycidylether functional group and a double bond group in the molecule.
- Various vinyl monomers can be copolymerized with 4HBAGE.
- The co-polymerized polymer with 4HBAGE achieves a higher crosslinking ratio with curing agents.
- This is because the glycidylether is further away from the copolymer backbone chain.
- This copolymer has good acid rain resistance.
- Paint and coating materials (excellent scratch resistance, mechanical properties, and chemical properties)
- Powder coatings
- UV/EB curable composition.
- Epoxy acrylate
||Clear colorless liquid
||120°C/3 mm Hg
||-100°C or less
||7.0 m Pa·s (20°C)
|Solubility in water in organic solvents
||2 g/100 g (20°C) Miscible